Old Photo - Headed Out For A Joy Ride

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Headed Out For A Joy Ride
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 09:45 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 09:53 am:

Looks like a 25 with 21 " rims.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 10:57 am:

Someone no doubt knows the maker of the bumper. It is not a Ford bumper.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 01:28 pm:

I can't see any blanket's but i'll bet they were in the car.Young people happy with no chaperone to be found! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 03:59 am:

Kenneth, it's obviously quite warm going by the short sleeves and lack of jackets, so why would they need blankets?

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 08:14 am:

Thanks, Nice photo
Probably photographed in the 50's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 09:20 am:

Allan,I know things are different down under but i thought that was the same world wide? Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 09:41 am:

I agree with Bud ;)
That chick in the front looks "ready to go"!
Bet they had a good time! wink wink

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 10:15 am:

I wonder why they didn't remove the side curtain?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration