A pleasant surprise

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: A pleasant surprise
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 12:53 pm:

Got one this morning when Bob & Jill Barrett with two of their friends dropped by my shop in their 1913 Rolls.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 01:21 pm:

Wow....so very cool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 01:26 pm:

What Don said, very cool !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 01:28 pm:

I just love it that people with such nice and valuable cars actually drive them. It gives pleasure to lots of folks to see something like this going by.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 01:43 pm:

Wish I could have posted a recording of the 14 note full chromatic exhaust whistle!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 01:59 pm:

R.V., I think maybe Don Booth has a video of the whistle at the OCF a couple years ago?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration