It Ain't No "T" Runabout...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: It Ain't No "T" Runabout...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 04:37 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 04:50 pm:

Cadillac

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 07:30 pm:

Nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 09:08 am:

you'd think she'd be happier than that, driving a Caddy.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 09:37 am:

Somewhere east of Dearborn...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 09:39 am:

Just shows money don't buy happiness.
Frankly I don't care for the looks of the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Kuczynski on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 09:55 am:

I see what you did there, Steve.

Well played, playboy!

jk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 10:19 am:

I'm out here in Mormon country somewhere west of Laramie . . . I don't get it . . . ?!? Crossing over Jordan ? (No, not Marmon country).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 10:24 am:

Big money car in today's market. If this one still exists!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 11:47 am:

As for being happy....like I've mentioned before, most of the folks in old photographs seem to look more like mug shots. I think people were told to hold absolutely still......probably hard to hold a smile that long!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration