Apco named after market item: what are they for?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Apco named after market item: what are they for?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 02:55 pm:

Picked these up from a friend of mine. What are they used for?? Looks like brakes or something.

application/octet-streamApcl
Apco (178.0 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 04:11 pm:

Better post it as a jpeg. Even a Mac won't open that file with .unk on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 04:14 pm:

Steve, I saved it and renamed to a .jpg.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 05:13 pm:

Looks like it wants to bolt onto the rear alongside the radius rods. Did APCO make external brakes?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 05:23 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/143428.html?1275330249

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/738147.html?1490070136

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 09:04 pm:

Thanks Dick for changing that. It's the first time I have posted where it turned out like that. I tried changing it, but no dice. Thanks Mark for the links to other posts that tell us what these parts are. Once again, you guys out there are awesome! Marv.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williamson on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 09:40 pm:

If you don't need those, I can use them.

Thanks

Richard

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration