FJ - FreighTer Jim Trailers - free turnkey custom enclosed car hauler trailer design

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: FJ - FreighTer Jim Trailers - free turnkey custom enclosed car hauler trailer design
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 08:50 am:

For several years I have used one dealer and one manufacturer to build my enclosed car hauler trailers.

Both the dealer and the manufacturer are in the same small town.

I have recommended the dealer - Colony Cargo LLC - to several Model T owners who have gone on to purchase a trailer from Tim Woods and his family.

It is a family business ...

Tim has his two daughters and his brother in
law working in the office selling trailers.

Last year they sold just under 1000 trailers .....

I decided to offer free design service incorporating the features of my choice that I have found essential over the years.

If you are contemplating purchasing a new enclosed car hauler trailer - give me a call - I will design one to fit your needs and Tim will price it for you.

There is no kickback - commission - consideration paid to me for this .....

FreighTer Jim
260-804-6695

First custom designed trailer for Bill in Connecticut

My trailer ...... :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration