Need help identifying year/value of some parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Need help identifying year/value of some parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Pinckard on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 06:16 pm:

I found what appears to be parts of a Model T in the woods by my house. The wheels had wooden stokes, the frame was partially wood, it has wiring for electric lights, and it appears to have 3 different wheels (maybe only one had a brake?). I'm going to take a metal detector to see if I can find more of it, but I don't want to waste my time if it's not valuable. Not sure how to identify what this would be... Found one hub cap that says "Ford Made in USA"

Anyone have suggestions? (having trouble uploading pictures - will try in a couple minutes)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 07:13 pm:

Daniel:
photos would help ...chances are that if this is just an abandoned chassis of any of the later years the value would be low an early chassis value would be higher who knows , you may find a jar full of $20 gold pieces in the weeds that would make it worth the effort always an optimist...gene french

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration