OT - 110 Years Of Cadillac

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - 110 Years Of Cadillac
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 08:06 pm:

Attended our local AACA show today and they had a 1908 beside a 2018...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin, Kannapolis, NC on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 08:58 pm:

I like the '08 much better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan Pfau on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 09:21 pm:

Any color as long as it's burgundy? ; ')

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 10:47 pm:

I was amazed how archaic the Caddy was compared to an 08 Ford. The old uni-cylinder under the seat with an oiler and a rigid front axle I think...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 11:15 pm:

Read the story about the 2nd company HF was involved in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Todd Manoff on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 11:55 pm:

Tim,
The 1-cyl Caddy had a transverse front spring sorta like the T had. One could say these little cars were out of date by 1908, much like the T was in 1927, but they were high quality and there was still enough demand that Cadillac sold a lot of them to keep production going. There was already 4-cyl. Cadillac's offered along side the little cars. In my opinion automobile design was advancing faster then most people of the day were ready to accept it. I own a ott-six model M, and it's a pleasure and a load of fun to putt-putt around in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 06:31 am:

112 years of Cadillac

My Good Friends :-)

Kim & Jerry Kramer cross the finish line

32nd Annual New London to New Brighton Antique Car Run

1906 Cadillac Victoria Touring

Picture taken by FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration