Check out the model T salesman here

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Check out the model T salesman here
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 10:41 am:

What a deal....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBprv80JmdM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 10:43 am:

Says video not available. Maybe because I'm trying to view from Ecuador

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Sullender on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 12:02 pm:

Wish I could get That deal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 12:11 pm:

I wonder if it is still for sale? New paint and upgraded lights. Also a spare tire to boot. I believe the loose fender may be a bit earlier.
Thanks for finding this Steve. It was enjoyable.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 05:25 pm:

Not available. Hmm...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett, Spalding United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 08:55 am:

Not available in UK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 09:27 am:

Not available in Canada.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration