Model t early diff. spider shank

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Model t early diff. spider shank
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 02:04 pm:

What year did they change the differential spider from the small leg to the standard size was it 1910? Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Buhler - Kelowna BC on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 12:52 am:

Btt
We need to keep things like this alive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 06:07 am:

However, this may be the wrong week to ask such a question. Many of those best suited to answer are busy with the OCF coming up.

Several of our most knowledgeable and best researchers live in the Michigan area and are quite involved with various related activities these couple weeks. It may be best to bring this up again after they have had a few days to recover.

I am pretty sure it was about 1910. However, whether early or late in the year I have no idea. Could even be early 1911? That is about the best I can do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 07:43 am:

July 1911 parts book shows only the bushed spider. The next book listed is December 1911 and shows the option of both spiders, bushed or no bush 2526B.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration