Alright, alright, you don't have to nag

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Alright, alright, you don't have to nag
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 01:08 am:

"Get this thing back together. I want a ride."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 02:09 am:

I needed a good chuckle today! Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 05:47 am:

:-) :-) :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 06:44 am:

Dog love, the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 08:36 am:

There are very few things better than a pup hanging out with you in the shop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 09:54 am:

Maybe he wants to know if it will be ready for the trip to Michigan and if he is going.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 02:08 pm:

Great picture and caption. Thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 03:35 pm:

Dallas, I'll have to sneak away. If Shorty sees that car leave without her she follows me. When I have the touring ready for trips she can go. In a roadster there's hardly enough room for both of us just on short drives around home. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 04:16 pm:

Two weeks Steve, when are you leaving?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 12:58 am:

I'm aiming for next Sunday. I want to take my time and do some sight seeing on the way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 08:37 am:

Keep us posted on your travels Steve. If you need anything around northern Indiana just give a shout. I hope to make a trip like that one day. If you get a chance to go through LaGrange county IN. You will enjoy the Amish country.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 04:44 pm:

Steve, how about a ride along video? I've ridden quite a few miles with you already. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration