5Z212 What is it's function?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 5Z212 What is it's function?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 10:50 am:

Recently picked this up and can't find my booklet to see what job it is supposed to perform any ideas. The opening appears to be 5/8". Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 10:59 am:

Body bracket connecting bolt holding open end wrench 23/32"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 11:08 am:

Thanks Steve, for such a quick answer. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick in Florida on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 11:22 am:

Was it manufactured that way, or was a regular wrench bent for a specific use? Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 01:58 pm:

Jim P. It looks like it was made that way. I don't see any evidence to say otherwise, vise marks or bluing from a torch for example. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 09:43 am:

Mine is that shape as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 03:53 pm:

I think itís that shape so it will get hung up on the frame and you can tighten from below the car. I have one too but never the chance to use it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration