Contact!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Contact!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 01:57 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 02:42 pm:

The stuff dreams are made of.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 08:13 pm:

Hit the like button!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 08:47 pm:

That's the most creative engine stand I've ever seen on this site..................

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 08:49 pm:

Bruce McCalley ???????????????????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 09:07 pm:

This is why my profile says "we may have to grow old..but we DON'T have to grow up"! You go Tim!

The other Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 09:35 pm:

That is Larue Languth.
There was quite a thread on that engine a few years ago. I might have spelled his name wrong, but I knew him. He sold that engine to someone and it ended up at Hershey. Then another person saw it and put a photo of it on here. I notified Larue's son and he then told the story of his dad's Model T airplane.
Perhaps someone can find a link to that thread. I thought it was a good one.

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Floyd Voie - Chehalis, Washington on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 10:26 pm:

Perhaps the "pilot" saw the flight attendants in Tim's Contact! post and thought 'if I just had a plane'....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Cwynar- Hell, MI on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 10:36 pm:

I believe this is the thread you speak of. Almost to the bottom Laren Langguth tells the story.
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/80257/80759.html?1257174775

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration