What kind of jack is in this video

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: What kind of jack is in this video
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 10:12 pm:

This guy has a couple of really neat jacks under this car. I haven't seen these before. Can anyone identify?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KVgAi54iLI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 10:26 pm:

Itís a Model T floor jack. They lift the axle as they should be.
I would love to have one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 10:30 pm:

They are Weaver Twin auto jacks.

Hereís more info from one of Jayís accessory posts.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/140277.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 10:38 pm:

Yes, Weaver. Not Model T. If you find one for sale, be prepared to pay plenty for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale McMurry on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 11:46 pm:

I bought a 1913 Roadster about 6 weeks ago and the seller gave me one of these with the car and also a 1925 complete engine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 11:53 pm:

I like those jacks. Never have even heard of one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 09:32 am:

Yes, Weaver Auto Twin jacks. I have one and use it all the time working on Model T's. With two, you can roll your car in any direction, much like having "skates" under the tires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 10:18 am:

I'm thinking that money is no problem for that T owner. ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 03:48 pm:

Maybe not for you Mark. Not the case for all of us.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration