Trunk latch on a 25 coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Trunk latch on a 25 coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By craig hall on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 09:33 pm:

I need a picture of the striker plate and latch on the trunk lid of my 25 coupe. the latch is located properly but how and where is the striker plate mounted. if some one has a picture of their car I would be grateful for that info

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Dizer on Saturday, September 01, 2018 - 10:49 am:

If you can PM me your email address I can send you photos that way. I have an unrestored 25 coupe, but my iPad won't let me post photos!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration