OCF lamp carbide

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OCF lamp carbide
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 09:54 am:

I have a two pound can of lamp carbide, free to any old car nut who needs it at the Greenfield Village Old Car Festival this weekend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 11:07 am:

Now that is a deal Ed!

That two pound can will run your Model T headlight carbide generator for 6 hours....maybe longer if you're easy on the water.

All you need is a little water and a match. Can't wait to see the gas light parade videos.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 01:09 pm:

I've received a couple messages about this. I cannot ship it. Pick up only, at Greenfield Village this weekend. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 02:28 pm:

The carbide has been spoken for. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 05:07 pm:

Hey! I've got a can too if anybody wants it. I never thought of doing this. Thanks for the idea, Ed.

Pick up only at OCF. Lemme know

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 07:31 pm:

I'll take it, Marty. Will have my '14 there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 04:38 pm:

Consider it done, R.V. But, FYI, I checked the can last night. Not full, but it's yours. Now, we gotta find each other. I'll be either at my 14 touring or the 23 Brockway fire engine, usually parked kitty-corner from Town Hall in the commercial section.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration