Hershey Parts Hauling

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Hershey Parts Hauling
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 11:45 pm:

Anyone here willing to haul model T parts back to Indiana from Hershey? I can meet up with you along your route if you are just going through anywhere from Indianapolis to South Bend area. I am willing to pay you for your service.

Call me at (five seven four)-727-O725

If I don't find anyone it looks like I might be going myself and would have room to haul from here TO Hershey and maybe room on the way home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 12:05 am:

Bob
I've sent you a PM
Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MELVIN G,KING on Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 12:25 pm:

What days are Hershey? MEL.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Danmark on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 11:36 am:

Oct. 10 - 13

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 12:34 pm:

In my hunt for someone to haul some parts back to Indiana I see a need for others getting things hauled home. This would be a good place to post if you are going to Hershey and willing to haul something to someone that can't go but has bought something. Are you willing to help? If so post here where you are headed after Hershey and maybe we can help each other out a little.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Walters on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 09:42 pm:

TTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 09:38 pm:

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 10:18 pm:

Bob, It looks like I have a couple small parts that may need brought back. Are you going? Mike from Goshen IN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 10:59 pm:

Mike,
If I end up going and you need something hauled back, you can count on me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 11:05 pm:

Bob, Thanks sounds good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Logansport Indiana on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 11:44 pm:

I did find a ride for my stuff but while waiting to find someone my wife and I did some planning and have worked out a way for me to go so if someone needs something hauled to or from Hershey post it here. I have a covered bed on the truck to haul things out and may have room for small items to bring back. If I don't have room, someone else might.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Logansport Indiana on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 10:00 pm:

I am getting things ready for my first trip to Hershey. Looking forward to seeing some of you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 10:28 pm:

Remember the forum get-together at the MTFCA spaces on Wednesday at 3:00 PM.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration