Toronto's Forgotten Model T Factory

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Toronto's Forgotten Model T Factory
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 04:01 pm:

"Ford used to test Model Ts on the roof of this Toronto factory."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 06:53 pm:

Here are a lot of photos and info about that plant and the second Model T plant in Toronto as well. Both plants still stand an have full public access.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/588537.html?1448896412

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 11:01 am:

I happen to be in Toronto right now. If I had my T here Id go looking for the place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 04:16 pm:

Tim. Parking for your T is not the best there. Still, if you took your modern ride down there, you can have lunch right in the old showroom and hopefully, the Model Ts are still on display. The owner loves the history of the building and would be proud to show you around.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration