Kids On The Farm - Period Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Kids On The Farm - Period Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 04:12 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 04:31 pm:

'26 "T" chassis with double sprung buggy seat,....neat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 07:18 pm:

Anybody hazard a guess as to how many wood hubs were welded to wire wheels “in the day”?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 07:21 pm:

Anybody hazard a guess as to how many wood wheel hubs were welded to wire wheels “in the day”?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 07:22 pm:

....sorry about the double post. :o( ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 12:50 pm:

NO seat belts, NO helmets, can't reach the brake pedal, NO windshield and the list goes on !!! And they all lived to tell about it, AMAZING !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 03:24 pm:

BOY THAT was me 75 years ago, only my rig had no engine,I found the parts every where in the woods around home,some I wish I still had,never did find a motor, but I must have put lots of miles pushing that thing around the farm. kinda like the kid that started picking the calf up every day until it weighed 500 pounds.I'm shur that helped me get to the size I am,always had what it took when it was needed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred B on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 03:44 pm:

those front tires appear to be single rib like the ones used on ford 2,9,8N (400x19") tractors. the back wheels appear to be homade flat disc? w/35-6 ford whls bolted on? those were the dayz!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration