Stillwater Oklahoma photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Stillwater Oklahoma photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 10:13 pm:

A couple pics of Stillwater Oklahoma in the T era

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 10:31 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 10:54 pm:

first truck is u.s.a,the other one i think is a republic.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 06:28 am:

Charley, are you sure that is a USA? There were a couple of them back in the hills here in the early '60's. As I remember, which isn't all that reliable, they had spring loaded front bumpers (I bet you all thought energy absorbing bumpers were something new!), the cowl/seat area was much wider, probably would fit 4 people easily, and USA was cast in the cast iron radiator tank. There were about 10 acres of stuff from the teens through the late '30's. I was too stupid to take any pictures back then. :-( My old buddy and I got all of the T stuff, but the rest went to scrap a few years later. When I came home from Vietnam in '71, it was all gone. :-( :-( Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 06:31 am:

They were also a bit bigger as I remember and had dual hard rubber tires in the back. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 08:10 am:

i have only seen that rear hub on usa trucks. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 10:58 am:

Charley, similar hub on Mack trucks, splines on both ends of axle shafts. Dave in Bellingham,WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 10:39 pm:

most macks i ever saw were slope nose at that time. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 11:54 am:

Pretty sure the truck ain't a Mack, but they may have built the axle. Dave3 in Bellingham, WA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration