Model N and Boy - A Painting

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Model N and Boy - A Painting
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 08:27 pm:

This is nearly finished. It has been a good distraction from the heat and smoke and car work.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 08:40 pm:

Love the detail on the seat cushion!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 08:41 pm:

Wow, maN and boy that is nice!

I don't know why your thread title made me think of that old expression (of which I twisted the cases to fit the circumstances). I wonder how many here are familiar with it?

Regardless, BEAUTIFUL work.
Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 08:55 pm:

beautiful talent! wonderful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 10:13 pm:

Wow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 11:22 pm:

Stunning detail, Rich ! The expression on the boy's face says, "Can I drive it to town this time, Dad ?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 11:51 am:

VERY nice, Rich!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 12:17 pm:

Awesome stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 12:53 pm:

Incredibly lifelike and excellent close in detail. Thank you for sharing your awesome talent Richard....I have a question: Can anybody explain to me how a set (4 pieces) of landau arms similar to your painting can be installed on a “3 legged” top socket as in your painting? I have the buggy looking top and iron landau set that I’d like to install on a ‘10 Maxwell runabout, which way should the long and short arms pivot? Thanks all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 01:23 pm:

Do these help any?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 01:32 pm:

These are Maxwells.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 01:53 pm:

Perfect Richard !!
I can see by the gentle curve in the individual segments how they fold now and how they’re made rigid when the top is up. Thank you!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 03:47 pm:

Unbelievable talent Rich! Thank you for sharing with us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 04:15 pm:

A pleasure to see, Rich. Textures rendered so well you can feel them !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 12:11 am:

Diddling with that button in the seat...
I think someone had said "A painting will transport you."
I've just been knocked about 40 years to the side.
Fascinating.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 08:06 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 06:45 pm:

Lots of things going on for everyone right now.
Blatant bump. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Juhl - Michigan's Thumb on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 07:08 pm:

Reminds me of the work of some of the Dutch Master's . Very fine work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 08:31 pm:

Richard,

I always enjoy your paintings so much! Thank you for sharing them with us.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 10:15 pm:

Nice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 10:17 pm:

Beautiful work Richard!

Thank you for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 01:15 am:

-Richard-
"You've been at it again!"

"Happy T-ing!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 06:01 am:

WOW, you have such a talent, I wish I could do that! Your painting have feel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tex Holtby on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 08:21 am:

Rich,

Still waiting for that "coffee table book" showing all of your wonderful art work!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 08:29 am:

I could not paint myself into a corner with a four inch brush! My hat is off to you, sir. Cheers, Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration