Model K for Wayne Sheldon

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Model K for Wayne Sheldon
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter McIntyre on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 08:24 am:

/Users/Erica/Desktop/IMG_1322.jpeg

Not all model Ks were created equal The shot that Wayne Sheldon asked for at OCF

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter McIntyre on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 08:37 am:

Model ks

I am no good at resizing photos!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 06:22 pm:

Fantastic! Thank you.
Your model K looks very nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 08:12 pm:

Love it!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 08:26 pm:

Bigger but not clearer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, North Central AZ on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 08:43 pm:

Another view

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 08:49 pm:

JUST BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 09:51 pm:

For those that did not catch the pre-Festival discussion. That is Peter McIntyre's Cadillac model K Parked with the Ford model Ks at the Old Car Festival. When he commented that he was going to take his Cadillac model K to the Festival, I commented in return that he needed to try to get a photo of his K with the Ford Ks. Just a silly notion on my part. However, I find it to be an interesting comparison of the two companies, with the same model designation, of the same year (depending upon specific cars shown), and both companies began by Henry Ford!
Cadillac's model K was a "Light Roadster" offered as 1906 and 1907 models. Ford's large six cylinder model K was offered as 1906/'07/'08 models. (I did have to look up what years Cadillac's model K was offered.)

Wonderful stuff!
Thank you all.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration