Old Film - 1920s Model T Crashes & Stunts (foreign language)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Film - 1920s Model T Crashes & Stunts (foreign language)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 09:40 am:

Sounds German but pretty entertaining...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pK9qnobocQ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 04:44 pm:

I feel sorry for the guy that got carried away, I'm not sure his medical team was completely on his side. I did like the motorcycle hill climb. Its one my favorite sports.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Honzay Mpls, MN on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 04:56 pm:

very entertaining.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 06:17 pm:

They wouldn't people do that now days. And any crash would have rope barriers half a mile away.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration