OT - I Believe It's A Metz - Period Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - I Believe It's A Metz - Period Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 09:51 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 02:05 am:

1912 Metz Model 22.

First year for the Model 22 and the only year for the speed lever (that is the Metz Company term) to be outside the body. For 1913 it was moved inside and thereafter referred to as "Center Control". The windshield is aftermarket as the '12s were sold without one. They included a Cambridge windscreen as standard equipment in '13. The top is easily removed, but you can see the top saddle just behind the driver's upper arm.

The Cambridge windscreen as shown in a 1914 advertisement:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 07:47 am:

Bump over spam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 08:35 am:

We had the pleasure of starting this one for the owner a few years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 08:54 am:

thanks for the bump so i don't have to go looking for them. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 10:09 am:

Bill- looks like the factory was in your neck of the woods...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration