Thanks for helping me support the Model T Museum

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Thanks for helping me support the Model T Museum
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni Fredericksburg, VA on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 09:52 pm:

A few week ago someone gave me two lights that I didn't need. I was able to sell them here to Dave Frost and Charley Shaver. I'm taking the money and giving it to the museum. So thanks Dave and Charley. I'm in VA so depending on the weather the check should be in the mail on Friday. Happy Ting......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 09:56 pm:

Thank you Robert!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 10:13 pm:

Beautiful light and a great transaction. Thanks Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni Fredericksburg, VA on Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 10:24 am:

Thanks for the support Dave.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration