Besides the drama, great advice

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Besides the drama, great advice
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Friday, September 14, 2018 - 11:13 pm:

I’ve found this site to be the best for source knowledge and experience, and I may add, passion for these relics.
I have 2 T’s but I’m into early brass.
I feel I can post a OT questions, and members will respond with no repercussions towards me.
My life experience has taught me “ treat people how you want to be treated by others”
That will be my last and only on this subject.
I need you folks for guidance, sage advice, good or bad, but advice, taken or not.
I appreciate all of you.
r/s Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick in Florida on Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 12:52 am:

Welcome. However we can help, we will try. That's all we can do.

Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 12:57 am:

A retired fireman from Redding? Hoping the T's in the are were spared. Any updates?

"Happy T-ing!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 07:35 am:

Thanks Robert, I feel the same way. Think how different people would treat each other if “golden rule” was re-adopted by all who learned it when they were children.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration