CARS AND COFFEE TAKE OVER INVITE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: CARS AND COFFEE TAKE OVER INVITE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike copperthite on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 10:08 am:

FOLKS IF WE DO NOT PASS ALONG OUR LOVE OF THE T AND THE A THERE WILL BE NO FUTURE FOR THESE CARS. THIS EVENT IS 300 PLUS CARS AND 3,000 PLUS CAR FOLKS ON A GOOD SATURDAY! COME ON HAVE BEEN ASKING NOW FOR 5 YEARS T CLUB!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike copperthite on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 10:13 am:

KATIE'S CARS AND COFFEE ADDRESS
760 Walker Rd, Great Falls, VA 22066
Phone: (703) 759-2759

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 11:03 am:

Good addendum to your original post, Mike! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 12:56 pm:

There are Cars and Coffee meets all around the country.

The NH Seacoast group meets on the first Sunday of each month.

This month I took my wife's Model A to it. It was the first long (8 mile) trip with the car since I got the A running and I was a bit concerned about making the trip without experiencing a breakdown.

It got outstanding responses from the crowd and organizers. And was the oldest car there.
They had me do an interview showing the car and posted it on their facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/seacoastcarsandcoffee/

If I had known they were going to do a video I would have shaved and put on something other than grubby clothes.

Next time -- The Model T ---- :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 01:09 pm:

This is the link

https://www.facebook.com/seacoastcarsandcoffee/videos/332706557473944/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 01:11 pm:

When It asks you to join, log in etc just click not now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 01:23 pm:

Sounds wicked New England to me.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 01:48 pm:

Nice old A, Fred. Always enjoy seeing un-restored cars. Thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike copperthite on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 10:38 pm:

way to hijack someone else post!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 11:01 pm:

"...way to hijack someone else post!"

Mike, every time someone adds to your post, it moves it back to the top of the stack. You should thank Fred. Just like this post does, it keeps it front and center.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 06:25 am:

Nice talk Mike, :-)

93.75% of the folks on here only have a passing interest in Great Falls somewhere.
The rest live in the area, might see the post, and might be interested in attending.
It is interesting to see about Cars and Coffee in other parts of the country but I am not going to haul my T from NH to someplace I donít know so I can pay for a coffee flowers or pastry when coffee is free at the NH meeting.

BTW. The Cars and Coffee meetings are becoming an interesting phenomenon across the country and the T folks deserve to know about it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 08:19 am:

Fast forward to minute 6.

https://www.facebook.com/gasgeekcars/videos/1017019965144219/

Cars and Coffee - Newbury Park CA two weeks ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 08:21 am:

You'll have to turn up the volume to hear me speak, I wasn't prepared that morning on doing an interview.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration