OT Newport Hill Climb

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT Newport Hill Climb
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RE Helgeson on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 04:37 pm:

Anyone going to the Newport Indiana Hill Climb?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Cress on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 11:32 am:

Bismarck IL. will be well represented by the Potter tribe again this year. It is a fun event that everyone should attend at least once.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RE Helgeson on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 11:36 am:

Yes, Brian, The Potter speedster sure scoots up the hill. Looking forward to the event and all the cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Friday, September 21, 2018 - 05:12 pm:

Brian, I remember running the hill against you and Larry Quick when there were only 3 of us in the F1 modified class. Last year was 50 years and 5 generations of the Wynn family over the hill. Only took roadster due to the above . I seem to remember a 23 second run in the class. I lost my grandpa several years ago and lost the ambition for competition. I should be there with camera in hand though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Cress on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 06:09 pm:

Hi Kim. I will keep an eye out for you this year. May be we can help you regain your ambition. There is always room for more Model T's!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 06:19 pm:

A few the cars that will be running at the hill climb were at the Jungle Park event today. What a great time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 10:54 pm:

Brian, The white eagle?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration