Can anyone help me identify these top peices?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Can anyone help me identify these top peices?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jake steele on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 06:29 pm:

I'm hoping one of the many T experts here can help me identify this. I purchased these as part of an estate. I have been told they are 1915, but my attempts to search out and verify this one way or another have been fruitless. Full disclosure, my intention is to identify them so that I can determine their proper value, as I will be selling them.

I appreciate any insight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 08:45 pm:

Jake-
I saw those at the sale. Not T, but dunno what they go to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 09:17 pm:

many cars used these in late teens 20s.its a 5 bow so not small car. charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration