Another one followed me home in August

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Another one followed me home in August
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RalphS in NE Oregon on Friday, September 21, 2018 - 10:18 pm:

I drove down to Utah last month, looked at this 14 touring, bought it and hauled it home a couple weeks later on my open trailer. The car hadn't been run in over 15 years, so buying it carried a lot of unknowns. If my resizing works, here is the car. Will post more pictures later if this works.
Ralph dscf1305,jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Friday, September 21, 2018 - 10:33 pm:

SWEET, what kind of wheels are those ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RalphS in NE Oregon on Friday, September 21, 2018 - 10:57 pm:

Dave, They are House wire wheels in very good condition. Don't seem to be able to post more than one picture at a time, but will keep trying.

dscf1323.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Friday, September 21, 2018 - 11:11 pm:

Very similar to the 1929 Harley J-D wheels I restored for my cousin. They do look to be in excellent condition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 01:19 pm:

RalphS -- I like the personal quote on your profile page. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration