Interior for a 25 coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Interior for a 25 coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By craig hall on Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 06:42 pm:

I would like to know who makes the best interior for my 25 coupe. I see they all have different colors, what would be the original color if there is such a thing. thank you for your advice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Thomas - Centerville, Iowa on Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 08:56 pm:

I have been told that the brown with a stripe is what was used in a 1925. Mine was gray with a white stripe. But it had several features of a 1926, in addition to the upholstery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Thomas - Centerville, Iowa on Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 08:59 pm:

I forgot to mention I bought mine from Lang's. Everything was very good. I did have to trim some of the door panels to make it fit like I wanted. I just peeled the fabric back, trimmed the panel, and bought some 3M spray adhesive, and put it all back. Worked good!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Dizer on Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 10:54 pm:

Craig, I will email you interior photos of my unrestored 25 coupe. It has the factory interior, with seat covers my mom put on for her dad in the fifties. I'll get them to you tomorrow. Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration