Most important topics ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Most important topics ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 10:52 am:

It's been suggested a time or two in the past that we should have a section for product reviews. Whether or not such a change to the forum is possible or advisable, the last day or two, a discussion on the reproduction "solid roller" bearings being sold to replace original Hyatts is VERY important information provided by R. V. Anderson.

The information (with photos) is rather obscured as it's nested in the thread on rear axle fixtures for overhaul. All T owners should read this, the issue is of equal importance to the question of Babbitt thrust washers in a rear axle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 10:54 am:

Maybe a Safety page. Dave in Bellingham, WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fords Masterpiece . nj on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 11:11 am:

Rich where is that topic from R.V. please?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fords Masterpiece . nj on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 11:16 am:

Good idea Rich but it would be very difficult . Maybe by just using the part name : Radiator , starter , axle , carb , etc . Nice to separate things but maybe hard to do it ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 11:21 am:

"Differential rebuild support ideas" is the title of the thread. I just moved it up.

Good suggestions on topic headings. I'd lean toward "products" or "safety" being more to the point ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 12:58 pm:

Fords, I'd kinda like to know where it is myself 8<)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john pawlowski - NE Pennsylvania on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 01:06 pm:

John F Regan I believe was the person who brought up the axle bearing topic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 02:49 pm:

I hadn't been following that thread myself. But I found it (with Rich B's help). Looks like I will have to read it all.

This should be a direct link,

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/822076/898757.html?1537802230

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 09:00 pm:

John P., thank you for the correction - my apologies to Mr. Regan, a senior moment, I guess, I was writing a note to R.V. and obviously got distracted and confused !

Any road, this is important information that needs to be accessible on the forum, not sink to the bottom and out of sight, like last week's topics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fords Masterpiece . nj on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 12:20 pm:

Yes !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration