Old photo Model A outboard

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old photo Model A outboard
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 10:55 am:

Model A Outboard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 10:59 am:

He's gonna have trouble getting that pick up to start.......it's flooded.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 11:11 am:

What a great photo. Those trunk conversions got a lot of use. It's a wonderful glimpse into those years.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 04:12 pm:

I wonder if that bed saw previous use on a Model T ?
As usual, I have a boat-load of questions about this photo . . . that will probably never get answered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 05:41 pm:

Boat wrecker? Just towing the A to shore.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 06:42 pm:

I've never actually launched a boat myself, but aren't you supposed to back it in ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 11:50 pm:

I guess that's one way to keep the boat from coming loose and floating away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 12:25 am:

Looks like some of the pics I've seen of the poor souls down in N.C. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 07:05 am:

When I launch a boat I put the boat in the water and the tow/haul vehicle on land. That's just me, it's his boat and his truck so he can do it his way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 07:21 am:

The water level must have risen after the truck was parked on the shore line. The two wheel trailer is also in the water which makes no other sense....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 11:27 am:

In 1938 California had a big flood...
They built a Dam earlier in the year and all the ranchers downstream complained about them building it..It was estimated it would take years for Lake Gregory to fill up..
It took three Days...The ranchers would have been washed away in the flood and all thanked Mr Gregory for giving more control over the Mohave River....Love that photo and the questions it conjers up.....

Carl

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration