The Rolls Royce

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: The Rolls Royce
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenneth w delong on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 07:40 pm:

Today heading south on 123 a sight to behold there were 4 Rolls heading north around Trout Lake.# looked to be about 1920 or so and one was very early with a lot of brass trim! Very nice and while it was a rare sighting i do not think any of the men wore Roundhouse Bibbs! Bud.Back at home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 07:54 pm:

Bud, Maybe they were upscale and wore Fincks' overalls.

Fincks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenneth w delong on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 08:32 pm:

Thomas,Well they were well healed so maybe they stepped up a little! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 08:40 pm:

They were headed to the Silver Ghost aka Wholly Ghost tour which is being held in Northern Michigan this year. The tour usually attracts about 20-30 Silver Ghosts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenneth w delong on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 08:46 pm:

Thank you Ron! It would have been a hoot to have found all of them! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 05:25 am:

Gentlemen, here is one of the cars that is participating on the tour. This one is a 1914 owned by my customer Alan.

I transported if from Maryland where they were participating in one part of the tour to Michigan for the next leg of the tour. I had it in my shop for two days, where I pressure washed the underside, washed the outside & polished on it a bit, because it had gotten very dirty in Maryland. Including salt water splashed on the underside.

That is me dropping it off in Michigan!

God Bless
Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 05:46 am:

Well, that beats my Rolls Canardly!

(Rolls down one hill and can hardly get up the next ;-) )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 05:49 am:

Now that's part of dream building! if I ever win the jack pot!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Fitz-Gerald - Vermont on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 06:29 pm:

This past weekend I was traveling in Empire Mi when what did appear in the rear view mirror but one of the these Rolls. Then Sunday morning I happen to see three more, a real nice surprise.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenneth w delong on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 08:16 pm:

I think the one Bill posted a picture of was one of the ones we saw.I remember it was white with a lot of brass up front.Bud. They have a web site also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 04:22 pm:

Bud, it looks like they made it through Seney today :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 04:28 pm:

These are not my pictures. I copied them from "Mater's Stop and Go" Facebook page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenneth w delong on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 08:20 pm:

Thank's Ed,i doubt few here can comperhend Seney! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 08:50 pm:

You are right Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leo van Stirum, NL on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 05:53 am:

Driving a Rolls Royce only one Bib overall is acceptable ;-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration