OT Old car piuctures slide show.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT Old car piuctures slide show.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Adams on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 11:26 am:

https://www.facebook.com/imbuedwithhues/photos/a.204047289763366/106600980356710 6/?type=3&theater

Click on the right pointing arrow to advance to next picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 12:04 pm:

That's excellent. Thanks for sharing. Still haven't reached the end.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Bowie on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 12:10 pm:

These are fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 05:21 pm:

Great pics. I would like to know how to go into the middle and start, I too did not get thru all of them. Absolutely fantastic colorized work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 10:14 pm:

Eugene - WOW! What an interesting site! I'm wondering just how many photos that site contains??? I Spent several hours this afternoon and early evening and as Walter mentioned above,.....STILL have not reached the end,....(wherever that is???)

Seriously Eugene,....how many photos are there???

I'm wondering just how to get back to where I left off???

Thank you so much Eugene,....that's about the best automotive site I've ever experienced! And just enough variation to keep it interesting, and make it sort of like a 20th Century "history lesson"! Thanks again,.....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Adams on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 10:38 pm:

Harold,
To get back to where you left off...
each picture has a number up in the address line.
Darken and copy the last picture in the address line and send it to yourself in an email.
Or... save the last one as a Favorite and return to that one to continue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 10:33 pm:

Eugene, great to see your post.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration