A ride in a different ford!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: A ride in a different ford!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Dizer on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 07:30 pm:

ford tri motorMy wife and I went for a ride in this 1928 ford tri motor this afternoon! Had a great time! 1922 T was there as well, from the western T club in Indiana

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 07:55 pm:

Bill Im jelous. You had a great day. Is that airplane fuel in the wood barrel? Wink wink.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Dizer on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 09:54 pm:

Dallas, it was at one time full of bourbon, but no such luck now! Just used as a trunk! Or so he said! Jump on highway 24 to 25 to Lafayette then on the SW side hit 231 south about 60 miles to Greencastle In. They will be there through Saturday. You can also head west on 36 to Rockville where the Covered bridge T tour will be this weekend at the fairgrounds! I think he said maybe 80 T's there too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 09:56 pm:

In 1976 I flew my kids across the USA in three weeks in a Cessna 182. We landed at Put-In-Bay in Lake Erie, and rode to the mainland and back in a Tri-Motor. I briefly got to take the controls. What a hoot!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration