Thanks to somebody for a nice surprise.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Thanks to somebody for a nice surprise.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, September 28, 2018 - 11:05 pm:

Today's mail brought something I wasn't expecting: a Lang's gift card. The note said, "Thank you for your forum posts on your trip." and was from "A friend". What a generous thing to do! It will go toward getting the car ready for the next trip. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Friday, September 28, 2018 - 11:46 pm:

That's a well deserved gift Steve. Shows that you, as well as what you do for the hobby, are greatly appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Derocher on Friday, September 28, 2018 - 11:56 pm:

Thanks for taking us along! Great pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander in Albion, Maine on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 07:49 am:

Steve: You did a great job with the pictures and descriptions on your recent safari. There are many folks that are looking forward to your next journey so we can follow along. I know it is a long way, but we'd love to see you in Maine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clyde Gibson on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 09:03 am:

I really enjoyed you posts on your trip. It makes me want to,take more trips. I just haven't figured out how to,post pictures yet. Thanks again. Clyde

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 10:43 am:

That's super, Steve !!!
Makes a great "thank you" for all your efforts and beautiful pictures.
Keep on T'ing...!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 11:33 am:

That's great, Steve. Like many others, I really enjoyed our ride along on your recent trip. I'm looking forward to meeting up with you again someday. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 08:57 pm:

That was a thoughtful gift. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 09:19 pm:

That's very cool. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 09:23 pm:

"Never underestimate the kindness of your fellow man." - a great sentiment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 08:35 am:

Steve, your contribution to the hobby is significant and healthy. -Your videos are informative and you render information and opinions with tact and kindness. -The prospect of the most difficult repairs does not intimidate you, and the progress of your cross-country adventure was fun to watch. -You are indeed dauntless. -Bravo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon A. Clayton Sr. on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 08:12 pm:

It is a trip I'll never be able to make in person
but I was able to enjoy it all thanks to Steve's great pix and posts

thanks Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 09:30 pm:

Cool Beans! Model T people are the BEST!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 05:04 am:

Steve, that says what everyone on here thinks of you!! You have the knack!!! :-) :-) :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 05:54 am:

Steve, I enjoyed reading your well documented trip too, thank you for all the photos and narrative on your journey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni Fredericksburg, VA on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 03:36 pm:

You have a lot of good wisdom in your post from T's to everyday life. Well deserved. Love reading your blog and posts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 04:47 pm:

Well deserved.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration