A Great Hauler for Model Ts.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: A Great Hauler for Model Ts.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 09:22 pm:

For anyone looking for a good, safe, reliable enclosed hauler- I recommend Ben Rees as an asset to our hobby. He is out of Ohio (I think) and he has hauled a few cars for me (Model As and Model Ts) and is fully insured.

Text call to 215-479-0622, he is a one-man operation and not a large company so please keep that in mind. Feel free to mention that Jim sent you. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 12:38 am:

James, Should this advert be in the classifieds?

Freighter Jim is also another guy to contact. He's donated several miles of car hauling to the MTFCA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 08:01 am:

Gene- I am not selling his services, just tossing it out there so not sure if this is a "for sale" ad- but felt more like an FYI.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration