Which Inlet Manifold 1912?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Which Inlet Manifold 1912?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg sarky K on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 05:44 pm:

My 1912 Touring serial number is 141607 which I believe is a July date

Which one of these two manifolds would be most correct? The one on the right has the part number T 512B3 and is on the top front. The other has a part number of T 512

Thanks

Greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 05:59 pm:

IMO it is the one on the left. My late 1911 has that one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 06:21 pm:

T-512.... larger bore aluminum manifold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Friday, October 05, 2018 - 01:03 am:

Greg is the T5 12v 3 made of aluminum or cast-iron? There was a transition manifold made of cast iron approximately same bore as the aluminum v t v 12 before going to the standard smaller bore intake manifold. If so the transition manifold may be the right one for your car hear again depending on original Factory assembly parts that has to be exhausted before new parts were used

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg sarky K on Friday, October 05, 2018 - 01:16 am:

Itís Aluminum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Friday, October 05, 2018 - 02:22 am:

Same inner diameter?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration