Richard Carburetor - Ford Special

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Richard Carburetor - Ford Special
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 04:01 pm:

I was looking through a January 1915 issue of Motor Magazine when I came across this advertisement for a most unusual looking carburetor. It made me wonder if anyone has ever seen one of these.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 04:12 pm:

Looks more like a pronostricator to me...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 05:17 pm:

Now thats one Iíve never seen or come across.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 05:55 pm:

Foe $19.00 I might just try it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 06:37 pm:

What could be better?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 07:35 pm:

Maybe its a Kalamity Dick creation....hence the Richard carburator

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 09:32 pm:

The three cylinders is where you put the snake oil.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, October 08, 2018 - 12:17 am:

In the very very small fine print you must fill those 3 cylinders with Marvel Mystery Oil!!!!!!!!

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration