OT - 'They've started a new streak?'

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - 'They've started a new streak?'
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 02:10 pm:

'Just popping a few more buttons'... Some of you may recall the sharing about my Grandson's HS football team from last year. They had gone 70-0, including FIVE STRAIGHT Division One State Championships. Undoubtedly, "BIG TARGETS!" They lost (by 3 pts.) their first game this season to the new #1, but are expecting to meet again in the play-offs.
Just this morning, my daughter told us that the NFL highlights a HS team every week, and they're doing a visit to tiny (6,679 pop.) Kimberly, WI this week. We do not know when it will air. Please pardon my pride.

"Happy T-ing!" (Fix it, and make it work...)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 03:01 pm:

You seem pleased about it.
Best of luck to them.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 03:23 pm:

Buttons are easily sewn back on. Pop away!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 04:58 pm:

Pride in grand children is earned! I think its in the grandpa hand book. As Wayne said, pop away!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration