Been Too Long

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Been Too Long
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 02:28 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 02:43 pm:

Thanks Bob. My eyes were getting fatigued from all this research. They needed a break. 8O)
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 02:44 pm:

Was this supposed to have something to do with a Model T ??
I didn't see one...lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 03:07 pm:

Time for someone to point out that she is cranking with her right hand and has her thumb wrapped around the handle... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 03:10 pm:

I didn't notice, Dick....
She is putting some behind into it !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Brown on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 03:39 pm:

Nice fenders

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 03:47 pm:

I like the bumbers myself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 03:57 pm:

Dick,
She might be British, their instruction books for starting a T are right hand for cranking and left for the choke wire!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Juhl - Michigan's Thumb on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 04:02 pm:

I don't see anybody complaining about these photos...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 04:24 pm:

My T is a chick magnet too, just the wrong polarity...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 05:04 pm:

There is a girl in the pictures!? Nice speedster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 05:33 pm:

Huh! There is a speedster in that photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 07:14 pm:

Not be outdone . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 08:02 pm:

Seems to me the crank is the magnetic force...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 08:45 pm:

Driving the T can be strenuous on the neck. So I want to give you guys a good set of neck exercises! Repeat three times and your neck should feel a lot better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 12:01 am:

Ha Ha
Robert that was clever.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 11:39 am:

That young lady hasn't aged in many years and she is still trying to start the car! The Canadian girl is so strong she can turn the car on it's side. And number 77 got stuck going uphill because the carburetor is above the tank. I don't know how the lady can stand sideways that way. Must be her belt is tied to the car? :-) :-) :-) Ha!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 12:00 pm:

What ladies?
All I see are great looking vehicles!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 02:07 pm:

Thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 02:55 pm:

Thanks Bob - the year isnít complete unless Christina stops by.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 05:58 pm:

So it's the model T & A forum now? I can live with that 😊😁👍

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 05:59 pm:

Ok so my emojis don't work on here. Sorry guys

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 08:18 pm:

OK, OK, Dr Robert my neck is hurting. Please no more physical therapy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn-Colorado on Friday, October 12, 2018 - 12:32 pm:

Yikes, better not show my wife these.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Friday, October 12, 2018 - 02:47 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Friday, October 12, 2018 - 03:04 pm:

Nice brass...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration