Who took a selfie in the T ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Who took a selfie in the T ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 08:17 pm:

Anybody have one ?
Me and the wonderful Mrs. Just toolin down the road...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 09:53 pm:

All with a tripod and self timer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 09:56 pm:

Steve, I made that tintype I gave you at Hershey from the above brown toned image off the computer screen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 09:58 pm:

He said selfie not Jelfie !

Nice pictures as usual Steve.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 10:07 pm:

Nice Steve, beautiful sky in the first one !

Anyone know what's above my head, between the top bows ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 10:56 pm:

Heres' a twist on the Jelfie. Steve took this picture of Sam and I at the 2017 OCF. Thanks, Steve!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 08:45 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 09:17 am:

Here's a short video selfie, sorry about the wind noise. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlbuvDeURug&feature=youtu.be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 11:12 am:

Cam-Am Tour 2016 :-)

Be_Zero_Be

You never used to be older.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 11:54 am:

Bob, you should really try to keep the rubber side down...lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Barrett - Anderson, IN on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 01:25 pm:

Me and my better half

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 03:19 pm:

Dave,
The photo shows up OK on my W10 laptop.
It's a smart phone photo so they rotate randomly :-)

Be_Zero_Be

You never used to be older.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 04:30 pm:

I see it 180 degrees off on my iPhone, Bob.

I saw someone repost a picture that was fine on my phone and the next one was sideways and opposite on my PC...
Isn't technology great !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 08:08 pm:

Dave, it looks much like a baseball cap to me.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 08:22 pm:

No Allen, up on the top bows...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration