Partly OT - Hershey Hangover

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Partly OT - Hershey Hangover
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 08:29 pm:

I've posted a report about the Hangover on the HCCA website. It's a pre-'16 tour that included a couple of Model Ts. The website loused me up near the end of the report, but you can still get a flavor of what we did. And for those with pre-'16 Ts, or pre-'16 Anything Elses, and who belong to either HCCA or AACA, you might consider joining us next year for three days of touring after the Hershey show.

https://hcca.org/BOARDS/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=3114&sid=480a5990439eb6333c1ebdf285f cad92#p3114

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Monday, October 22, 2018 - 05:41 am:

Great Report Gil, I feel like I was there. Count me in next year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By P. Jamison- PA on Monday, October 22, 2018 - 11:14 am:

I attended Sunday with the Hupp 20, which made the 50 hilly miles. A very nice tour. The Amish buggies made our car look fast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, Prescott, AZ on Monday, October 22, 2018 - 12:25 pm:

Thanks for sharing Gil. Enjoyed the photos and commentary.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, October 22, 2018 - 01:50 pm:

Gil - Very, VERY nice photos! Thanks,....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Monday, October 22, 2018 - 02:06 pm:

Gil
Love the photos.
Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, October 22, 2018 - 05:40 pm:

Thank you Gil. Hope to someday join all of you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration