In need of toolbox key

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: In need of toolbox key
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Bailey -Farmington CT. on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 10:22 am:

Looking for help with Yale lock on toolbox ..... No locksmith around me want to even look at it...... maybe someone has a key they want to sell????? Any help would be appreciated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 11:13 am:

Keith

Those type of simple hasp luggage locks have easy to make keys, and many of these style keys will fit. Luck out at those baskets of 'antique keys' found at swap stores or antique malls, you may find one to fit or easy to file to fit.

Here is older post showing the Yale type simple key.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/168481.html?1288995317

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Johnson on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 11:03 pm:

Does anyone have a spare key for the circular Bosch magneto on/off switch. It pushes in and turns to "de-ground" the magneto.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 12:10 am:

Contact "modeltbug@aol.com. He has thousands of vintage keys and locks and is very reasonably priced. I'm sure he has the blanks and can cut a key to fit your lock. I have no financial interest just know of his excellent work. You might have heard of him he "is" the Mercury speedster guru and owns several.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration