Russ Potter: Successful Surgery

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Russ Potter: Successful Surgery
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Cress on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 02:28 pm:

Russ has asked that I let everyone know that his hip replacement surgery went well this morning. He will likely be in the hospital for 3-4 days while the doctors evaluate his recovery progress. We will pass along more details as they develop.
Thanks to everyone for your concerns and prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 02:30 pm:

That's great news! wishing Russ a speedy recovery

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RE Helgeson on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 03:13 pm:

I had the pleasure of chatting with Russ last Saturday at the Generator rebuild seminar held at the Model T Museum in Richmond. It truly was a treat. Let Russ know I'm thinking of him and wishing him a speedy recovery. He is one of the good guys in the Model T Hobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 03:18 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 03:21 pm:

Thanx for the update Red.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 03:26 pm:

Brian, thanks for the update. Wishing Russ a speedy and fully recovery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 04:27 pm:

Thanks Red : Great news. Say Hi to Russ for me. Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 04:34 pm:

Well if he's going to have nothing to do for a few days somebody send him some carbs to work on to keep him sharp. We all know nobody likes a dull boy. :-) Get better soon Russ we are a poorer gang without you. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 04:46 pm:

To Russ: I have a few friends that have had the same thing done and they are a new person-especially when they can get rid of the pain from bone on bone.
Get well Russ and stay active as possible

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 05:14 pm:

To Russ, I've had both mine so long they are now un-insurable for travel! Best thing since sliced bread.
Just be sure to follow your physio's advice and make it work. My second one is much better for it, having a greater range of movement. Hope you can get to that RHD speedster soon. The steering column is ready to pack.
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 05:53 pm:

Russ,
Glad you are recovering OK.
Listen to the Physical Therapist.
Do what they tell you.
The quality of your outcome will depend on it.
Trust me I know.

Be_Zero_Be
Two Hips & Two Knees

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 06:56 pm:

Wow, great news! Took a lot of guts for him to try it again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Juhl - Michigan's Thumb on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 07:44 pm:

I sent Russ a carb to rebuild at the end of August and wondered why I hadn't heard anything. I was starting to worry that something bad had happened. I'm glad to know that everything is going well for him... I had my right hip replaced in 2015 and have no regrets (and no pain.)
If you see this Russ, all the best!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter B. Ratledge on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 07:35 am:

Hi Russ, I am glad that you got through the surgery. Be sure to listen to the Physical Therapist and do what they tell you.
My wife had 2 complete shoulders and 2 complete knees done in the last two years. She is doing well. EVEN DANCING NOW !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 08:58 am:

Great news, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 11:10 am:

Good news!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles W. Little South Paris, Maine on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 11:14 am:

Great news!!!!!
Nice to see you at Hershey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Cress on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 03:19 pm:

Russ has made it home from therapy. Give him a call and encourage him to a good recovery. 217 759 7592

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 04:10 pm:

I will call him. so glad this hip is done and he is up and running on both battery and magneto!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration