Green machine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Green machine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 02:54 pm:

anyone have literature on this machine
geeen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 03:00 pm:

second photogr2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 03:14 pm:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 03:28 pm:

its a rod boring machine maybe mains to. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 04:02 pm:

Couldn't find much....
This add appeared in 1924 Automobile Trade Journal:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 04:06 pm:

I tried one out about 10 years ago. I wasnít satisfied with the job it did. It didnít hold the rod without springing it a little.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 08:16 pm:

Thanks Rob That add answers some of my questions,
gne

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 08:27 pm:

Dean, I thought you meant "THE" Green Machine; Legendary Montana 500 endurance run winner Garrett Green's car. :-)

"The" Green Machine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 10:19 pm:

Russ Potter or Brian Cress might be able to help as the manufacturer is from a little town just north of them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 12:32 am:

Looks like you got most of the main pieces- which is unusual as that kind of stuff usually gets separated. Starting out, I had a hand crank Universal line boring bar (oops, I still have it) and you were pretty much done for by the time you got a block line bored. I can imagine how you would feel after boring a pile of rods with this!
Still kind of neat to look at. thanks for sharing. Dan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration