Parts prices

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Parts prices
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Thompson Graham NC on Friday, October 26, 2018 - 09:52 am:

i am getting an order up to replace the valves
in my car the prices from the vendor i usually use has gone way up. i have found the parts at another vendor for much less should i be worried about
quality from any vendor. philip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, October 26, 2018 - 09:59 am:

Out of what I call the Big 3 one has higher prices to begin with. Are you doing the Chevy valves? If you are it might be cheaper going thru a regular parts house as opposed to a T parts dealer. At least for the valves themselves. Not sure. Just a thought.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Thompson Graham NC on Friday, October 26, 2018 - 10:07 am:

i plan to use t valves .015 over and the 3 wrench push rods i am doing it in the car. the push rods
are 20.00 higher in some catalogs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, October 26, 2018 - 10:12 am:

Philip: I think I have some .015 over valves. Pm me if you are interested. Dan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration