OT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By watson worker on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 12:38 pm:

I won $2.00 in the Mega Millions lottery. Please respect our privacy as our family decides how to move forward in this exciting and pivotal moment in time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 12:45 pm:

Lol...good one...your privacy shall be respected. Another dollaraire in our midst! Mum's the word!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 12:46 pm:

Some folks have all the luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 01:01 pm:

Congratulations! I have found nearly 3 dollars in change this year going for my daily walk. We high rollers need to stick together.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 01:31 pm:

You wealthy guys really know how to rub it in. I'm afraid to look at the year end books to figure how much I've lost on our flock, and raising the hay we feed to the sheep the coyotes eat. Can I come along on a walk with you, Rich ?

Congratulations Watson ! : - )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 01:46 pm:

We could split the profit Rich but it's a long way to walk from your place. To some I am thought to be the homeless guy who can't afford a car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 01:47 pm:

A winfall like that can change your life! If I had that kind of money I would buy a 1/2 gallon of gas and enjoy a 9 mile ride in my T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By watson worker on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 02:14 pm:

My accountant told me that I don't have to worry about paying taxes on my "winnings" as it cost me $2.00 to buy the ticket and I collected $2.00 so I didn't actually win anything. I broke EVEN! Ugh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 02:22 pm:

After his fees, sounds like your accountant made out pretty good on your ticket purchase. JACKPOT!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 03:38 pm:

Thank You for the laugh!!! Hilarious

Cheers,
Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 08:07 pm:

My mother won Publisher's Clearing house a few years back. Somewhere, I think I still have the certificate and the check. As I recall, I think it was about five dollars.
If about four of us big winners got together? We could draw straws to decide who got to celebrate with a good dinner at a cheap restaurant.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, October 29, 2018 - 12:19 am:

I think we are related. My wife dead mother was fooling around with your great grandfather therefore we share the same gene pool

So put me in your will!!!!

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Pergande, Essexville MI on Monday, October 29, 2018 - 01:33 am:

I kind of hate to have to tell you this but I won $4.00 in both the Mega and Powerball. It's made my life a living hell with the old acquaintances, old friends and relatives coming out of the woodwork. It is driving me crazy. All I can say is be careful what you wish for.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration