MY TRANSPORTATION RECCOMENDATION

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: MY TRANSPORTATION RECCOMENDATION
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F Stephens-Marcle Hendersonville,NC on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 09:07 am:

many of us will need to transport a vehicle from time to time, and their are many choices...after careful research ,(and leaning heavily on this forum) I chose Bill Squires of Bills Auto Works...I have used several big companies in the past, but no more !He offers both open and enclosed single car transport. If you want superior service, call Bill !! He is very knowledgeable, gave me a solid quote, and pickup and delivery estimates , prompt, professional, personable, kept in constant contact with updates. And his equipment !, WOW !! My dad always said you can judge a workman by his tools, Bills are the best. top notch equipment, spotlessly clean, in perfect working order, heck his trailer is nicer than my last garage, which I had custom built just 6 years ago !! My 1919 center door sedan is a work in progress, hardly on par with some of the very valuable vintage autos he often transports, but there is no doubt in my mind I got the same incredible service with attention to details , as those 1/4 million dollar rolling pieces of art. Bottom line , if you want it done right, call Bill, I rate him 8 out of 5 stars and 3 thumbs up !!! call mobile (216)832-8697 you will be glad you did , respectfully, John S-M

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Logansport Indiana on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 01:19 pm:

Bill brought a car to me from over 2000 miles away and we had the same service. I did have 1 problem when the car got here. The seller had left out some parts so we had to find a way to ship some oversize items and just for the heck of it I called Bill again and asked if he would be back in that area anytime. Turned out he was going close by the next week! Bill met up with the seller again and picked up the parts and then we met him along his route and got the parts from him. Then we had another problem. Bill didn't want us to pay anything extra for hauling the parts that he felt should have been with the car from the start. He said that he didn't go out of his way to pick them up and we met him so he didn't go out of his way to drop them off so we don't owe anything. But he did haul this stuff 2000 miles for us so I feel we at least owe him a good word and a thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis R on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 02:26 pm:

This commercial brought to you by be-bop a re-bop rhubarb pie. (Sorry Garrison...)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 06:33 pm:

Bill.Recently Delivered My 26 open Express in a enclosed trailer from Tennessee 900 mile trip on time. Kept Me posted with updates.and let Me know when Truck was picked up and what time it would be delivered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Mathews on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 08:58 am:

Bill has been here 4 or 5 times over the past 6 years & each time he jokingly complains about getting his trucks & trailers dusty. The last time he said that he remembered to NOT armor his tires before he came! I am way out in the desert, so it is hard to keep them clean out here.

All joking aside, Bill is the best out there & that can be seen by the hundreds of all positive posts about him. He is polite & respectful but treats you like a friend from the first time you talk to him. He stays in constant communication along the trip, shows up looking professional with a company shirt, clean pants & not smelling like he hasn't bathed in a week.

I will not use anyone else, even if it takes waiting up to two months for him to have an opening on his busy schedule.

Harry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 05:17 pm:

Thank You John & Everyone Else!

I deeply appreciate the kind words. I have been blessed with a highly successful business for many years. Much of that is because I was raised to be a man of my word, be honest & do what I say I am going to do. Yes money is good, we need it to live & pay for the toys but as a car guy myself there is much more to it than that! I enjoy the cars & meeting new people or reconnecting with past customers with whom I DO consider my friends. Bringing their new toys or in Johns case moving his to a place where he is able to work on it during his retirement!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration