Battery Boxes in 1919-20

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Battery Boxes in 1919-20
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 02:31 pm:

Does anyone have a photo of what a battery box and carrier looked like in 1919 & 1920. If anyone is interested in a NOS late one, Tim Morsher has one on ebay now for $275.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Coastal North Carolina on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 04:31 pm:

Don Lang had one many years ago, it was a running board mounted battery box with a Ford script cover. Itís the only one I have ever seen and I wish I had kept pictures of it. Don might have pictures still if you call and ask...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Coastal North Carolina on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 04:32 pm:

This was back when my father Sherman was working for him... Iím going to guess 20-25 years ago...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 11:21 pm:

I remember that battery box. I don't think Don ever posted any photos. Too bad.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration